Find your information when you need it with our eDiscovery services
We’re dedicated when it comes to Litigation Support and eDiscovery services. Across New Zealand and Australia we spend our days processing hundreds of gigabytes to help lawyers see the trees, not the forest. ESI (electronically stored information) processing is not limited just to the legal profession however and these tools can be applied to many other organisations facing similar challenges. eDiscovery applications and technology enable businesses to pull information and records from the massive volumes of content that span the enterprise.
Is this solution right for you?
- Do you need to process large amounts of Electronically Stored Information (ESI)?
- Do you need to digitise and process hardcopy documents?
- Do you want an easy to use web based review platform to help you search, identify, locate and examine your data?
- Do you need assistance from consultants who have years of experience, a high level of technical knowledge, sound matter management skills and a proven track record of getting the job done?
Features of TIMG's litigation support and eDiscovery services
ESI data processing
Hardcopy processing and scanning
Print and copy services
A unique and comprehensive project plan will be developed according to your specific needs:
- Initiation: statement of work, project definition
- Analysis: business requirements specification, risk analysis and mitigation, functional design
- Development: Detailed design, test plan, programming and system development
- System testing: end to end testing, user acceptance testing, user sign off
- Implementation: Documentation, operations, handover, production, establishment
- Go-live: ongoing production documentation, day to day production
- Post Implementation Review (PIR): end to end review