Casual / one-off document destruction pricing and information
Casual / one-off document destruction pricing
- Pricing for casual / one-off destruction bin hire ranges from $65.00 to $80.50 per bin, depending on where you are located in NZ.
- Prices include GST, delivery, collection and destruction.
- The relevant price will display when you select the region specific to you in the form.
- If you only have a small amount of paper to be destroyed you can order a casual / one-off bin which includes delivery, collection and destruction. Alternatively, you can contact your local TIMG branch to organise dropping your paper to us. A minimum charge will apply
- You can order a document destruction bin to be delivered and used at a private property. Just specify your private address when you fill out the casual customer bin order form (see below for a link)
- Casual bins can only be ordered in a 240 litre size. This is the same as is used in most areas around the country for council RECYCLING purposes.
- 240 litre bins measure 104cm high x 74cm deep x 58cm wide.
- You can keep the bin for 7 days.
- If you only have a small amount of paper to be destroyed you can order a casual bin which includes delivery, collection and destruction. Alternatively, you can contact your local TIMG branch to organise dropping your paper to us. A minimum charge will apply.
- You can place all paper-based office products into your bin including copy paper, cardboard and manila folders. You don’t need to remove staples or clips. For disposal of CDs, hard drives (HDDs), computer components and a range of other non-hazardous items please contact us
- All our confidential document destruction bins are locked for security reasons. A driver can be sent on special (written) request to unlock the bin in an emergency
- Once our driver leaves your premises they ensure that the bins are securely locked, then loads them into a secure truck. The bin is then delivered directly to our high security document processing facility where paper is sorted into various grades. Documents are then processed through our shredding machines and are then compressed into bales, ready for recycling. TIMG are members of NAID (the National Association for Information Destruction). In New Zealand, TIMG is the only NAID member holding AAA accreditation (at our Wellington facility). Where possible all destroyed paper is recycled to ensure the environmental impact of the waste product is minimised. Find out more on our corporate responsibility page.