Statement of intent
- The Information Management Group (NZ) Limited recognises its responsibility, and is committed to, ensuring the privacy of your information.
- Collection, use and storage of personal information
- Access to, editing and deleting personal information
- Information retrieved while using the Site
- Links to external website
Collection, use and storage of personal information
- You may browse and access information contained on the Site without providing personally identifiable information.
- Where you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (e.g. if you apply for an account with us or email us), we will hold your personal information in accordance with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1993. In particular:
- Your personal information will be used only for the purposes for which it is collected and will be retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected (including any time that we are required by law to retain such information).
- We will not release your personal information to any third party except where required to, permitted to, by law, where you have authorised us to do so or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected.
Access to, editing and deleting personal information
- You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- You may also ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your responsibility to ensure that personal information provided to us is accurate.
Information retrieved while using the Site
- Some information is automatically retrieved while you visit the Site. This information is outlined below. In the event that any personal information is collected, we will only use this information in aggregate form so that identify individual users cannot be identified.
- The Site automatically generates logs regarding your sessions on the Site such as the features you use, the actions that you take and the information that you access. The Information Management Group (NZ) Limited generally uses this information in statistical and aggregate formats to assess the effectiveness of the Site and to better understand your priorities and interests.
- We also log your IP address (the perceived location of your computer on the internet) whenever you use the Site. This is for system administration and troubleshooting purposes only.
- However, where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through online forms), we will only use that information to undertake any transactions with you or communicate with you. We will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties, except as authorised by statute or by you. To view any of your personal information held by us, or if you have any concerns about your personal information that we hold, please email email@example.com
- To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of any information supplied by you, The Information Management Group (NZ) Limited have put in place physical, electronic and managerial processes to protect your information.
- Additionally, all user information stored on the Site is protected from unauthorised access through the use of secure passwords, user PINs and other security procedures.
- For more information about our security procedures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to external website
- The information contained on this website is derived from many different sources. While The Information Management Group (NZ) Limited has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that all the information is from a reliable and reputable source and is accurate, it accepts no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions, done or omitted in reliance, in whole or in part, on the information contained on this website. The Information Management Group (NZ) Limited takes no responsibility for the manner in which this information is subsequently used or the results of such use.
- To help users of this website to find related information, we provide links and references to third party websites. These links are provided for convenience and for information purposes only. Where we provide links on this website, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time, have no control over the availability of linked pages, cannot accept responsibility for the content or reliability of the linked websites, do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within the linked pages or websites.
- The Information Management Group (NZ) Limited does not endorse or approve (expressly or implicitly) any website, organisation or people who have off-site links to this website.