Stay secure and compliant with e-Waste disposal
TIMG’s e-Waste service provides you with peace of mind that sensitive data residing on decommissioned computer or storage equipment is not able to be accessed by the wrong people. Our e-Waste service renders the equipment useless, protecting any data still stored on the device. Ensure your compliance and the security of your data.
Is this solution right for you?
- Do you need to dispose of decommissioned computer equipment or media?
- Do you require high levels of security in the destruction of hardware or electronics that may hold sensitive information?
- Would you like a solution that can be tailored to households, small businesses or large corporates?
Features of TIMG's e-Waste service
Secure digital media destruction
A comprehensive client plan will be developed according to your specific needs:
- A thorough analysis of your situation will be undertaken by our experienced team to determine your specific requirements
- A full business proposal will be provided, overviewing our recommended solution and relevant features. Our solutions can be tailored to your needs – we can undertake as much or as little of your information management processes as you require and our flexible pricing structure will reflect this
- A client orientation tour of our secure facilities can be arranged if required
- Upon approval, a customer agreement is provided to overview relevant terms of service, key responsibilities and to set in place key success metrics or KPI’s. This document also overviews our business hours, location(s), contact information, typical response times and FAQs
- Client contact, location and billing information is input to our systems
- Reporting options are available upon request
What our customers say about us
e-Waste destruction services available nationwide
We have TIMG branches located in Auckland, Hamilton, Hastings, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Check your local TIMG branch details for a full list of locations serviced by each branch: