Secure paper shredding, recycling and document destruction for your sensitive data
TIMG’s document destruction service is dedicated to keeping your business safe from any security threats resulting from discarded information. We provide a range of services for document destruction, from onsite secure bins through to bulk destruction of documents and records.
99% of the paper destroyed by TIMG is recycled to pulp – meaning more sustainable paper practices for your business.
Is this solution right for you?
- Do you have business documents or files that you need to destroy ?
- Do you have business documents or files that you want to recycle to ensure that your document destruction process is carried out in an environmentally responsible manner?
- Do you have bulk amounts of loose paper that you want to dispose of?
- Do you require high levels of security in the destruction of sensitive business or client information?
Features of TIMG's document destruction service
A comprehensive client plan will be developed according to your specific needs:
- A thorough analysis of your situation will be undertaken by our experienced team to determine your specific requirements
- A full business proposal will be provided, overviewing our recommended solution and relevant features. Our solutions can be tailored to your needs – we can undertake as much or as little of your information management processes as you require and our flexible pricing structure will reflect this
- Free trials of our solutions can be provided on request as well as case studies or customer references if required
- A client orientation tour of our secure facilities can be arranged if required
- Upon approval, a customer agreement is provided to overview relevant terms of service, key responsibilities and to set in place key success metrics or KPI’s. This document also overviews our business hours, location(s), contact information, typical response times and FAQs
- Client contact, location and billing information is input to our systems
- Key TIMG support personnel are assigned to the client and a contact schedule is determined
- Regular contact by the TIMG team will be undertaken with a view to proactively improving our service offering
- Reporting options are available upon request
What our customers say about us
Document destruction services available nationwide
We have TIMG branches located in Auckland, Hamilton, Hastings, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Check your local TIMG branch details for a full list of locations serviced by each branch: