TIMG Coronavirus Notification | Operating safely under COVID-19 Level 2 and 3
May 7th 2020
At TIMG the wellbeing of our people, customers and community is of paramount importance to us.
In response to the COVID-19 Alert Level 2 and 3 operating restrictions, TIMG has reviewed its Health & Safety Plan to ensure our employees are working safely during this period and beyond.
What we are doing
- Mitigating the risk of our premises becoming a node of transmission
- Ensuring plans are in place should employees or contractors be quarantined
- Initiating contact tracing processes for both onsite & offsite work.
- Asking our people to minimise physical contact and social distancing of 2 metres
We have robust communications in place to keep our people, customers and suppliers updated and to remind them of best practices around hygiene and self-care.
We are increasing cleaning in high use areas and are distributing stocks of cleaning and sanitising products across our sites.
Face to face contact with clients is mitigated by way of contactless pickup & delivery, meetings via electronic means ie phone/video calls, Microsoft teams or other conferencing apps.
If your business has changing requirements (such as changing delivery addresses, authorised parties or delivery processes), talk to us about the best way we can assist.
- Further updates and any changes to our service levels or operations will be posted periodically to our website and via our SAFE Records client portal login screen. We will also distribute these messages via email.
- If you have any questions or require further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our people will be in touch.
We pledge to continue making business decisions with the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, team members, and communities as our highest priority.