SECURE & ACCURATE THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH
TIMG leverages technology, expertise and partnerships to provide supply chain efficiencies and to cut logistics costs for businesses of all sizes.
Whatever your needs, we’ll develop a tailored solution that suits your budget and your time frame. We are a one stop shop. We can do it all, or we can do the parts you need us to manage for you.
We hold a Ministry for Primary Industries Certificate of Approval as a Transitional Facility & Operator.
Is this solution right for you?
- Do you want to handle rapidly increasing order volumes more efficiently whilst still providing your customers with fast, accurate and reliable order fulfilment?
- Do you want a true partnership with a 3PL provider who cares for your product and customers just like you do?
- Do you have high value or highly sensitive products that require secure distribution or warehousing?
- Do you have in depth security orientated processes that must be followed for product distribution?
- Is it critical that your product supply chain is managed in accordance with embargoes, security process or product validation?
Benefits of TIMG's 3PL Service
Focus on your business
Reduce freight & transportation costs
Free up capital and reduce overheads
Eliminate operational headaches
Reduce personnel costs
Save money with activity-based costs
Generate better customer experiences
Scale up or down as needed
Improved speed and accuracy
"Our amazing team at TIMG were great during our 4 weeks of pre-Christmas distribution. Lotto requested that TIMG distribute for us more than 85,000 Instant Kiwi books, as well as 20,000 items of point of sale and stationery. Thanks to everyone who made this such a smooth process and for bearing with us when we started talking about Christmas way back in June!"
TIMG 3PL Enquiry
A comprehensive client plan will be developed according to your specific needs:
- A thorough analysis of your situation will be undertaken by our experienced team to determine your specific requirements
- A full business proposal will be provided, overviewing our recommended solution and relevant features. Our solutions can be tailored to your needs – we can undertake as much or as little of your logistics processes as you require and our flexible pricing structure will reflect this
- Case studies or customer references can be provided if required
- A client orientation tour of our secure facilities can be arranged if required
- Upon approval, a customer agreement is provided to overview relevant terms of service, major deliverables and responsibilities and to set in place key success metrics or KPI’s. This document also overviews our business hours, location(s), contact information, typical response times and FAQs
- Client contact, location and billing information is input to our systems
- Key TIMG support personnel are assigned to the client and a contact schedule is determined
- Reporting and invoicing requirements are implemented
- Ongoing measurement against key success metrics and KPI’s is undertaken and regularly reviewed with a view to proactively improving our service offering