TIMG Coronavirus Notification | COVID-19 Statement
18th March, 2020.
The wellbeing of our people, customers and community is of paramount importance to us.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, TIMG has activated our business continuity plan.
What we are doing
TIMG has disaster preparedness and business continuity plans in place to reduce the impact and disruption to our day-to-day operations (thus also minimising the impact on our customers). We aim to diminish the following key business operational risks:
- Health risk to our people, customers and community
- The risk of premises becoming a node of transmission
- Ensure plans are in place should employees or contractors be quarantined or infected
- Alternative arrangements so that business operations can continue
- All unnecessary business related travel will cease
- Cancellation of any company, or external events, where teams are in close proximity to each other or external parties
- We are asking our people to minimise physical contact (social distancing)
- We have robust communications in place to keep our people, customers and suppliers updated and to remind them of best practices around hygiene and self-care
- We are increasing cleaning in high use areas and are distributing stocks of cleaning and sanitising products across our sites
- We are ensuring that any staff member who has travelled overseas (except to the Pacific Islands), will self-isolate for the required 14 day period and will not be at work or providing services until their health is assured
Supporting your business continuity plans
If your business has changing requirements (such as changing delivery addresses, authorised parties or delivery processes), talk to us about the best way we can assist.
For many businesses these are challenging times. You have chosen to partner with TIMG for your information management requirements and we will do our utmost to support you. Let us know how we can help by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Further updates and any changes to our service levels or operations will be posted periodically to our website and via the SAFE login screen. We will also distribute these messages via email.
2. If you have any questions or require further information, please email email@example.com and one of our people will be in touch.
While there is currently a great deal of uncertainty around the impacts that Coronavirus may have, we pledge to continue making business decisions with the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, team members, and communities as our highest priority.