Offsite records management made easy & secure
TIMG’s records management service provides secure and reliable document storage for organisations of all sizes. With facilities throughout New Zealand, rigorous and secure processes and the peace of mind that comes from entrusting your documents with a New Zealand based organisation, TIMG will optimise your records management processes. Our records management software has been specifically designed for NZ requirements, making it simple for you to lodge, retrieve and manage your business critical information.
Is this solution right for you?
- Do you have legislative or internal process requirements to retain documents for a specified period?
- Do you want easy access to both physical and digital records?
- Do you want a fully secure and audited solution?
Features of TIMG's records management services
The benefits of records management
Why store records offsite?
A comprehensive client plan will be developed according to your specific needs:
- A thorough analysis of your situation will be undertaken by our experienced team to determine your specific requirements
- A full business proposal will be provided, overviewing our recommended solution and relevant features. Our solutions can be tailored to your needs – we can undertake as much or as little of your information management processes as you require and our flexible pricing structure will reflect this
- Case studies or customer references can be provided as necessary
- A client orientation tour of our secure facilities can be arranged if required
- Upon approval, a customer agreement is provided to overview relevant terms of service, major deliverables and responsibilities and to set in place key success metrics or KPI’s. This document also overviews our business hours, location(s), contact information, typical response times and FAQs
- Client contact, location and billing information is input to our systems
- Key TIMG support personnel are assigned to the client and a contact schedule is determined
- Regular contact by the TIMG team will be undertaken with a view to proactively improving our service offering
- Client users are loaded to our SAFE Records platform. User details and passwords are provided to the client and training on the platform is undertaken
- Reporting options are available upon request
What our customers say about us
Services available nationwide
We have TIMG branches located in Auckland, Hamilton, Hastings, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Check your local TIMG branch details for a full list of locations serviced by each branch: