TIMG Coronavirus Notification | Essential Support Services for Offsite Backup Tape Storage Clients
2nd April 2020
As per the Governments directive, TIMG is permitted to provide critical support services (such as our offsite backup tape storage/retrieval, online backup and disaster recovery solutions) to ensure businesses and workers can continue operating as usual during this uncertain time.
A number of you have already advised us of changes to delivery addresses, authorised parties or delivery processes for offsite backup tape storage services. If you have not yet done so please get in touch ASAP.
As the number of employees working from home has increased in recent weeks, we have seen significant demand from clients wanting to scale up automated online back-up and data recovery solutions for business-critical applications. This service negates the need for someone to be onsite, manually managing tapes during the current Level 4 Alert lockdown period.
- Set and forget automated online backup service (more frequent than a daily tape backup)
- We can implement a temporary or permanent online back-up solution
- Recover files and restore entire servers in minutes, not days
- Quick and easy to set up. No set-up costs.
- Remote support via our portal
- Finally, data that is deleted in Office 365 is retained for a limited time, depending on the application, license limits, and configurations. It’s an easy recovery if done in time. But unfortunately, if you don’t realise what you lost until the retention expires, it will be unrecoverable. BackOnline mitigates this situation.
If you would like to talk to us about your business continuity requirements, want a brochure for more information or you would like to organise an obligation free trial of BackOnline, please click here
We are following Government advice to limit the number of staff onsite and as a result our phone lines are closed.
Talk to us about the best way we can assist at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to contact us after hours please visit our website home page for contact numbers.
We will not put our people or customers at undue risk during this time. We have stringent safety precautions in place such as limited staffing, contactless deliveries and personal protective equipment.