LOW COST DOCUMENT STORAGE FOR THE HOME OFFICE & SMALL BUSINESS
- Save money. Don’t pay for large storage units you don’t need
- Free up extra space and create more order
- Avoid a data breach. Securely store your information
Securely store your business information, it’s easy…
Securely store and access files or documents in archive boxes at an affordable rate.
No contract. No minimum fees, box quantities or timeframes.
From $0.99 per box per week. Cancel anytime*.
1. Currently this service is only available to new TIMG customers in the Auckland region.
2. A one-off $25.50 setup fee covers delivery, collection and lodgement of 1 x standard archive box (SAB).
3. If you require more boxes, these can be purchased from our customer services team.
4. Lodge and retrieve box(es) via our customer portal SAFE Records.
5. *You can permanently retrieve your box(es) at any time. A small permanent retrieval fee applies.
6. We also offer document scanning and destruction options (please see below).
SCAN & STORE
$0.16 PER PAGE**
In addition to the setup and storage fee.
We can scan your documents and provide these to you in a digital format, before moving the documents to secure storage.
SCAN & DESTROY
$17.50 PER BOX
In addition to the setup and scanning fee.
We can securely destroy your documents or files and send the paper for recycling once they have been scanned to a digital format.
**A4 page size, one indexing field. A double sided page equals two pages. For requirements outside this scope, please discuss with us
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
“We have had great interactions with our delivery driver and no issues with coordination or accounts. Great service all round”
– Marara Reweti-Stevens, Office Manager and PA to GM, Site Safe New Zealand
“They deliver exactly what they say they will. Professional friendly team. I used when in business, they have been just as excellent for residential document pick ups”
– Helen Larsen
“Such a great service, efficient and reasonably priced”
– Margaret Morgan, Director, Morgan Recruitment
“Easy to deal with”
– Glen, Manager, Peak Electrical
– Karla McCormick, Office Manager, McCormick Plumbing Ltd