Secure Distribution Services
TIMG’s secure distribution services provide the ultimate in secure warehousing for products that are either very desirable if redeemed or require close control because of their potential value should they get into the market in an unauthorised manner. We provide services for a range of Government departments and corporates who have a requirement to retain tight control over stock and distribution.
Is this solution right for you?
- Do you have high value or highly sensitive products that require secure distribution or warehousing?
- Do you have in depth security orientated processes that must be followed for product distribution?
- Is it critical that your product supply chain is managed in accordance with embargoes, security process or product validation?
Features of TIMG's secure distribution service
High security 3rd party logistics
Publications management and stock control
Customer service functions
A comprehensive client plan will be developed according to your specific needs:
- A thorough analysis of your situation will be undertaken by our experienced team to determine your specific requirements
- A full business proposal will be provided, overviewing our recommended solution and relevant features. Our solutions can be tailored to your needs – we can undertake as much or as little of your information management processes as you require and our flexible pricing structure will reflect this
- Free trials of our solutions can be provided on request as well as case studies or customer references if required
- A client orientation tour of our secure facilities can be arranged if required
- Upon approval, a customer agreement is provided to overview relevant terms of service, major deliverables and responsibilities and to set in place key success metrics or KPI’s. This document also overviews our business hours, location(s), contact information, typical response times and FAQs
- Client contact, location and billing information is input to our systems
- Key TIMG support personnel are assigned to the client and a contact schedule is determined
- Client users are loaded to our SAFE Records platform (if applicable). User details and passwords are provided to the client and training on the platform is undertaken
- Reporting and invoicing requirements are implemented
- Ongoing measurement against key success metrics and KPI’s is undertaken and regularly reviewed with a view to proactively improving our service offering