Almost every business stores information digitally and if something unexpected happens, the backed up data is essential to ensure business continuity. It is important that your back-up data is being managed efficiently, safely and securely. TIMG offers traditional vault based storage as well as cloud hosted solutions for managing your back-ups. Be secure in the knowledge that your business will be able to get back up and running if something untoward occurs.
Is this solution right for you?
- Are you paying too much for your back-up tape vaulting services?
- Are you worried about your business continuity and revenue loss?
- Do you need a partner who can offer both online and offline data storage solutions?
A comprehensive client plan will be developed according to your specific needs:
- A thorough analysis of your situation will be undertaken by our experienced team to determine your specific requirements
- A full business proposal will be provided, overviewing our recommended solution and relevant features. Our solutions can be tailored to your needs – we can undertake as much or as little of your information management processes as you require and our flexible pricing structure will reflect this
- Case studies or customer references can be provided as necessary
- A client orientation tour of our secure facilities can be arranged if required
- Upon approval, a customer agreement is provided to overview relevant terms of service, major deliverables and responsibilities and to set in place key success metrics or KPI’s. This document also overviews our business hours, location(s), contact information, typical response times and FAQs
- Client contact, location and billing information is input to our systems
- A delivery schedule is agreed upon (daily, weekly, monthly or other)
- Client users are loaded to our SAFE Media Storage platform. User details and passwords are provided to the client and training on the platform is undertaken
- Reporting options are available upon request
- Key TIMG support personnel are assigned to the client and a contact schedule is determined
- Regular contact by the TIMG team will be undertaken with a view to proactively improving our service offering