TIMG Coronavirus Notification | Contactless options: scanning, delivery/collection
March 19th, 2020
Scanning of documents
In coming weeks, restrictions around COVID-19 social distancing may mean that there are changes to your business protocols (and potentially, TIMG’s delivery procedures). You may have employees that are required to work from home but still require access to physical documents that are stored offsite with TIMG. Alternatively, you may have physical files in your office environment that you cannot relocate for security reasons (or that need to be accessed regularly by multiple individuals).
In both circumstances, TIMG can provide document digitisation services to help minimise business disruption.
Contact us for more information.
Contactless deliveries and collections
To minimise potential risks to our customers and teams, from the 19th March, all TIMG deliveries will be ‘contactless’ and receivers will not be expected to touch scanners to ‘sign on glass’, or to sign consignment notes.
The delivery process:
- Where building access is restricted, our security guards will knock on the door and step back two metres (or as far back as possible).
- They will ask for the recipient’s name (to record proof of delivery) and leave the parcel on the ground in front of the receiver. The person receiving the parcel will not sign for the delivery directly.
What we ask of you:
- Please have easily accessible delivery and pick-up points that minimise person-to-person proximity.
- Work with your TIMG security guard. There is a need for social distancing (that we insist they observe) and many are facing unusual pressures with changes in delivery processes (that are designed to keep you and them safe).
- Understand that essential service deliveries may need to be processed with priority in our delivery network.
Talk to us about your changing circumstances
If your business has changing requirements (such as changing delivery addresses, authorised parties or delivery processes), talk to us about the best way we can assist. Let us know how we can help by emailing us at email@example.com